Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Galatea at Mishrif



I just came back from Mishrif, where a group of young men and women performed an adaptation of the Pygmalion/Galatea myth. It was a fun show; light, humorous, and entertaining. The music was well-chosen and lively at times. This is a group of amateurs who seem to have put a lot of effort to present us with this show.
I forgot to take my camera so these here are not good quality pictures.
The show is on again tomorrow, Thursday, at 8. if you get the chance, go watch it. It's a 1 hour show worth your time.

2 comments:

Ms Loala said...

I live in mishref, how come it didn't see it :\
You didn't say where ...

hamdool said...

Sounds so intresting :)

PLZ let me know when ever
U hear anything like that ..
it was @ Abdul Aziz Hussain
theater i guess ..

Take care & enjoy ur day dear ..