Thursday, May 26, 2005

Field Greens at California Pizza Kitchen

I think this is my new favorite Italian. This salad comes with sugar-coated nuts and pears. I love it. Reminds me of those amazing salads my cousin makes.

I wanted to add a picture of my pizza too but didn't know how to do multiple pictures in one post and am too sleepy to bother now. Click on the picture and it'll take you to flickr where you can see the pizza. Yum.

I love playing with the little notes you can add to the picture though, as you can see :)

What's your favorite Italian in Kuwait?

5 comments:

Shopaholic Q8eya said...

California Pizza Kitchen,
YUM YUM YUM

moe-isha said...

Nino, but i heard there is an amazing italian at the movenpick. lets drag the girls and go when you're here, actually there will be no draggin involved, they love italian :p

Hanan said...

YUM indeed shopaholic. And welcome to my blog.

Moe. I tried the italian at movenpick. The thing I loved most about it is the music. A woman played the violin and another sang, in italian, not that I understood a word of course.

Ms.Baker said...

OMG I love California Pizza Kitchen. One of my favorite places to go for a quick bite to eat during college. Still is.

Someone told me La Piazza is good here in Kuwait. True or not? Anyway, I am on a major diet, so I won't be checking out anything remotely Italian that can be consumed for a while.

But that salad sounds and looks awesome Noony.

nazzal said...

looks that good ما عندنا شيء
but we might be lucky for an invitation over that salad :))